The Posemesh Foundation Giveaway: Win 1 ETH, $AUKI and Swag
The Posemesh Foundation is establishing a universal spatial computing protocol for the next 100 billion people, devices and AI.
After completing a successful private sale -- and before the official AUKI token listing in January 2024 -- the team invites you to participate in the Posemesh Foundation Community Giveaway Contest.
Starting today and ending Wednesday, November 22nd, join our mission to amplify the magic of the posemesh. Participate now, and you could be one of our lucky winners!
- 1 x Lucky Winner: Increase your odds to win 1 ETH (or its USD value, based on the ETH price when the giveaway ends). Every time you share, you earn more entries. The more you share, the better your chances.
- 10 x Runner-Ups: The top ten participants with the highest points by contest end will receive USD $200 worth of $AUKI tokens in the week following our IEO.
- 20 x Third Place Entrants: Participants placing 11th to 30th on the leaderboard, by points earned, will be awarded $50 worth of $AUKI tokens in the week following our IEO.
- 30 x Fourth Place Entrants: Those ranking 31st to 60th on the leaderboard will have the opportunity to choose their favorite Auki Labs swag.
Keep an eye on the leaderboard after you join and witness the thrilling race to the top!
How to Participate
- Begin by visiting: https://giveaway.posemesh.org
- Register for the The Posemesh Foundation Community giveaway.
- Boost your chances by following our social accounts and sharing. Every interaction increases your winning odds!
What are you waiting for?
On Wednesday, November 23rd, we celebrate 61 winners.
About Auki Labs
Auki Labs is at the forefront of spatial computing, pioneering the convergence of the digital and physical to give people and their devices a shared understanding of space for seamless collaboration.
With a focus on user-centric design and privacy, Auki Labs empowers industries and individuals to embrace the transformative potential of spatial computing, enhancing productivity, engagement, and human connection.
Auki Labs is building the posemesh, a decentralized spatial computing protocol for AR, the metaverse, and smart cities.
About The Posemesh Foundation
The posemesh is an open-source protocol that powers a decentralized, blockchain-based spatial computing network.
The posemesh is designed for a future where spatial computing is both collaborative and privacy-preserving. It limits the surveillance capabilities of any organization and encourages sovereign ownership of private maps of space.
The decentralization also offers a competitive advantage, especially in shared AR sessions where low latency is crucial. The posemesh is the next step in the decentralization movement, responding to the growing power of big tech.
The Posemesh Foundation has tasked Auki Labs with developing the software infrastructure of the posemesh.